Download our App
The Bible itself is the best resource we have to know God and to make him known. As the Apostle John said above, if all that Jesus did were written down, there would not be enough room in the world to contain all the books!
Grace Presbyterian Church offers many resources to help you grow in your love for God and for your neighbors. From our worship service on Sundays, to discipleship groups and our Little Free Pantry, we hope you will grow in God's grace with us as we seek to be image bearers in our community.
1. ESV Bible Online - On ESVBible.org, you have access to numerous resources with rich content, from Study Bible notes to Greek data.
2. Blue Letter Bible - Blue Letter Bible is a free, searchable online Bible program providing access to many different Bible translations including. In addition, in-depth study tools are provided on the site with access to commentaries, encyclopedias , dictionaries and other theological resources.
1. Solid Joys - Solid Joys is a daily devotional from the ministry of John Piper. These short but substantive readings aim to feed your joy in Jesus every day of the year.
2. My Utmost for His Highest - My Utmost for His Highest is a daily devotional by Oswald Chambers (1874-1917) that compiles his Christian preaching for our daily enjoyment.
3. Our Daily Bread - A brief daily devotional to help readers grow in their walk with God.
4. YouVersion Bible App - YouVersion offers more than 1,200 Bible versions in over 900 languages on your computer, phone, or tablet -- with many available as audio Bibles. YouVersion also offers daily readings, devotionals, and topical readings.
1. 9 Marks - 9Marks exists to equip church leaders with a biblical vision and practical resources for displaying God’s glory to the nations through healthy churches.
2. The Gospel Coalition - The Gospel Coalition equips Christians for gospel-faithful ministry and promotes church reform and culture transformation.
3. Covenant Theological Seminary - Covenant Theological Seminary offers a free sampling of theological education resources such as lectures, sermons and interviews.
1. World Magazine - World Magazine reports the news from a Christian worldview—interpreting world events under the reality of the Christian faith.
2. Christianity Today - Since 1956, Christianity Today has challenged the church with real-world content that is timely, compelling, insightful, balanced—and biblical.
3. byFaith Magazine - Byfaithonline.com is created from a Reformed/PCA perspective, and provides a Christian world-and-life view. Where there’s struggle, controversy, or debate they handle issues graciously, always striving for the peace, progress, and purity of the Church.